Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #728

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #728

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: I don’t think there was anything! I feel like I finally got all the various holiday purchases I ordered last week.

Weekend plans: It’s a pretty busy weekend for me! I’m volunteering to do some supplemental feeding to some newborn pups (who have a mama) because there are 14 (!!) mouths for mama to feed, so I’m doing that twice a day for a few days (then we’ll see how it’s going), along with taking the Raccoons in for their first set of vaccines and having them meet Mittens. My parents are coming over on Sunday to play mah jong.

Do you have any big plans for November? Not yet!

This week's doggo photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #728

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #728

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #728

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #728



source https://www.temptalia.com/friday-finds-check-ins-volume-728/

Comments

Popular Posts