Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #702

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #702

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: I bought some Dr. Jart+ BB Cream for my mom, but I don’t think there was much else that I picked up in the past week! I have Lethal Cosmetics’ new collection along with ColourPop’s latest collections (actually, the last two) that I’m hoping to photograph/swatch tomorrow.

Weekend plans: Photograph/swatch/edit photos and write up reviews! I need to tackle some longer, eyeshadow palette reviews that I’ve been procrastinating on. My Yogis (four foster pups) are doing better over the last two days, though they were a bit up and down earlier this week. Tree is still being watched, but he’s on some antibiotics now and I’m giving him a calorie supplement between feedings to see if that helps him feel better.

Who was the last person to inspire you? My mom, because no matter how busy she gets, she will still drop everything for her baby girl. 😭

Psst… since it’s Friday and we’re heading into the weekend, if you have some downtime, consider playing one of the games hubby and I have created! 🙂 You’ll find all of our games on Awordy, but here’s a breakdown of what we have so far:

  • Adoptle (guess the name of an adoptable pet in six guesses)
  • Concludle (figure out the subject within six clues)
  • Mislettered (guess one letter at a time to figure out the phrase/quote)
  • Word Frenzy (find as many words from the letters available before the shark devours them)

This week's doggo photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #702

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #702

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #702

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #702



source https://www.temptalia.com/friday-finds-check-ins-volume-702/

Comments

Popular Posts