JD Glow Galaxy Shadows (x15) & Illuminators (x6) | Swatches

JD Glow has been on my radar of brands I’ve been following on social/watching to review in the future, and as a lot of the beauty community has looked to highlight and support Black-owned beauty brands recently, it was time to dive into this brand! I bought 15 of the JD Glow Galaxy Shadows ($7.50 for 0.095 oz.), which is definitely the product I hear most about. I also bought six pressed JD Glow Illuminators ($16.50 for 0.28 oz.). They also have metallic, shimmer, and matte eyeshadows, but a lot of them were sold out when I placed my order (I’m sure they’ll restock soon!).

JD Glow Galaxy Shadows & Illuminators

JD Glow Galaxy Shadow  

JD Glow Galaxy Shadow  

JD Glow Galaxy Shadow  

JD Glow Galaxy Shadow  

JD Glow Galaxy Shadow  

JD Glow Galaxy Shadow  

JD Glow Galaxy Shadow  

JD Glow Galaxy Shadow  



source https://www.temptalia.com/jd-glow-galaxy-shadows-x15-illuminators-x6-swatches/

Comments

Popular Posts